The symptoms of Bush Derangement Syndrome, in its fullest version, are that you believed
1. That the Bush tax cuts were sold on false pretenses, and were fiscally irresponsible
2. That the Iraq war was sold on false pretenses, and that invading Iraq was a mistake
3. That for all his posturing, Bush was actually doing a bad job of fighting Al Qaeda
4. That the use of torture was ineffective as well as immoral, and was hurting America
5. That the economic expansion of the middle Bush years, such as it was, was driven by an unsustainable housing bubble
6. That the Bush administration was distorting science to avoid taking action on climate change
Crazy stuff, with one common theme: it was all true.